If you like people, have a passion for scuba diving and want an extraordinary life – become a PADI Instructor. Teaching scuba diving allows you to share your love of the aquatic world with others while doing what you enjoy – being in, around and under water. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors and PADI Assistant Instructors are the most sought-after dive professionals around the world because they’ve completed the program that sets the standard for training dive professionals. You earn a PADI Instructor rating through hard work and commitment, but you’re rewarded with a job that lets you share incredible underwater adventures with others – transforming their lives for the better and enriching yours.
Are you ready to join the ranks of the dedicated professionals who teach the world’s most progressive and popular scuba diver education programs? Then Go PROSM with a Assistant Instructor Course.
Teaching Status Assistant Instructors are authorized to:
1. Present the knowledge development elaboration for any PADI Diver course under the instructor’s indirect supervision. The instructor personally assesses student knowledge development.
2. Present initial skills training under the instructor’s direct supervision during confined water dives.
3. Conduct open water surface skill evaluations during Open Water Diver course dives under the instructor’s indirect supervision.
4. Teach and certify Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Divers under the direction of an instructor.
5. Independently teach the Project AWARE (nondiving) Specialty course.
6. Independently teach the Coral Reef Conservation (nondiving) Specialty course.
7. Independently conduct Discover Scuba Diving in a pool or confined water.
8. Independently conduct Bubblemaker programs.
9. Independently conduct PADI Seal Team AquaMissions.
10. Teach and certify divers in specialty courses that don’t include dives after completing Specialty Instructor Training courses and earning Specialty Instructor ratings for such specialties.
11. After completing the corresponding instructor training and earning Specialty Instructor ratings, conduct Digital Underwater Photographer specialty courses under the direction of a PADI Instructor.
$299 plus materials and application fee
Materials: Crew-pak IDC
PADI eLearning on-line fee, paid directly to PADI $404.00
Corse fee paid to Crystal Blue Diving $299.00
Prerequisites: A PADI Divemaster who has been a certified diver for six months may enroll in the PADI
Assistant Instructor Course. If not a PADI Divemaster, complete the PADI Divemaster course dive rescue assessment and submit documentation of qualifying certifications for entry-level, advanced, rescue and leadership level to PADI.
You also need:
Call us at (224) 333-0800 to book your Assistant Instructor Course
Check out this great video